Return & Refund Policy
You may return or exchange the product if you have received products which you did not order or a damaged/defective product.
You can return your order within 3 working days of receiving it. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 3 working days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
General Return Conditions
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused and unworn.
- The product must be in its original state and packaging with the original tags attached.
- Sticker on the box should not be removed or altered in any form.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
We do not refund products
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
- Change of mind
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. A processing fee of RM10 will be charge when we ship out another parcel.